Cyber Security Training in Hyderabad
Gratisol Labs Cyber Security Expert Certification Program provides cybersecurity professionals with foundational, intermediate, and advanced security skills through industry-leading certification courses, including CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISM, CISSP and CCSP. The program begins with introductory-level cybersecurity skills training, then progresses to advanced cybersecurity technologies such as reverse engineering, penetration testing techniques, and many more. This training program will enable you to:
- Implement technical strategies, tools, and techniques to secure data and information for your organization
- Adhere to ethical security behaviour for risk analysis and mitigation
- Understand security in cloud computing architecture in depth
- Comprehend legal requirements, privacy issues and audit process methodologies within the cloud environment
- Focus on IT compliance and the integrity of enterprise systems to establish a more secure enterprise IT framework
What are the career benefits of this training?
Cybersecurity experts must learn to develop a 360-degree view of the cybersecurity domain that now comprises a wide array of security components and technologies. Simplilearn has bundled all of these critical skillsets into this Cyber Security Expert Master’s certification program. The benefits are as follows:
- Cybersecurity is vital for career roles such as penetration tester, cybersecurity analyst, network analyst, cybersecurity auditor, cybersecurity architect, forensics investigator, and many more.
- There are 2000+ cybersecurity jobs in India and 40,000+ in the US (Indeed.com). Cybersecurity job roles are expected to rise to six million worldwide by 2019 (source: Forbes, January 2016)
- The median salary for a cybersecurity analyst is INR 418,389 annually in India (source: Glassdoor) and $134,000 in the US.
What skills you will learn?
At the end of this Certification Program, you will be equipped with the following skillsets:
- Install, configure and deploy public key infrastructure and network components while assessing and troubleshooting issues to support organizational security
- Master advanced hacking concepts to manage information security efficiently
- Design security architecture and framework for a secure IT operation
- Frame cloud data storage architectures and security strategies, and utilize them to analyze risks
- Protect data movement, perform disaster recovery, access CSP security and manage client databases
Who Should enroll for this programme?
Our Cyber Security Expert Master’s Program is best suited for:
- All levels of IT auditor/penetration tester
- Security consultants/managers
- IT directors/managers/consultants
- Security auditors/architects
- Security systems engineers
- Chief information security officers (CISOs)
- Chief compliance/privacy/risk officers
- Network specialists, analysts, managers, architects, consultants or administrators
- Technical support engineers
- Systems analysts or administrators
Course Content Covered in Cyber Security Training Course
Module I: Networking Concepts Overview
- Lesson 1: Basics of Communication Systems
- Lesson 2: Transmission Media
- Lesson 3: ISO/OSI and TCP/IP Protocol Stacks
- Lesson 4: Local Area Networks
- Lesson 5: Wide Area Networks
- Lesson6 : Internetworking
- Lesson7 : Packet Formats
- Lesson8 : Wireless Networks
- Lesson9 : The Internet
- Module 2: Information Security Concepts
- Lesson1 : Information Security Overview
- Lesson2 : Information Security Services
- Lesson3 : Types of Attacks
- Lesson4 : Goals for Security
- Lesson5 : E-commerce Security
- Lesson6 : Computer Forensics
- Lesson7 : Steganography
- Lesson8 : Security Engineering
- Module 3: Security Threats and vulnerabilities
- Lesson1 : Overview of Security threats
- Lesson2 : Hacking Techniques
- Lesson3 : Password Cracking
- Lesson4 : Insecure Network connections
- Lesson5 : Malicious Code
- Lesson6 : Programming Bugs
- Lesson7 : Cyber crime and Cyber terrorism
- Lesson8 : Information Warfare and Surveillance
- Module 4: Cryptography
- Lesson1 : Introduction to Cryptography
- Lesson2 : Symmetric key Cryptography
- Lesson3 : Asymmetric key Cryptography
- Lesson4 : Message Authentication and Hash functions
- Lesson5 : Digital Signatures
- Lesson6 : Public Key infrastructure
- Lesson7 : Diffe-Hellman key exchange proptocol
- Lesson8 : Applications of Cryptography
Unit 2: Security Management
- ModuleI: Security Management Practices
- Lesson 1: Overview of Security Management
- Lesson 2: Information Classification Process
- Lesson 3: Security Policy
- Lesson 4: Risk Management
- Lesson 5: Security Procedures and Guidelines
- Lesson 6: Business Continuity and Disa ster Recovery
- Module2: Security Laws and Standards
- Lesson 1: Security Assurance
- Lesson 2: Security Laws
- Lesson 3: International Standards
- Lesson 4: Security Audit
- Lesson 5: OCTAVE approach
- Lesson 6: SSE-CMM Unit 3:
Unit 3: Network Security
- Module 1: Access Control and Intrusion Detection
- Lesson 1: Overview of Identification and Authorization
- Lesson 2: I & A Techniques
- Lesson 3: Overview of IDS
- Lesson 4: Intrusion Detection Systems and Intrusion Prevention Systems
- Module 2: Server Management and Firewalls
- Lesson 1: User Management
- Lesson 2: DNS Routing and Load Balancing
- Lesson 3: Overview of Firewalls
- Lesson 4: Types of Firewalls
- Lesson 5: DMZ and firewall features
- Module 3: Security for VPN and Next Generation Networks
- Lesson 1: VPN Security
- Lesson 2: Security in Multimedia Networks
- Lesson 3: Fax Security
- Lesson 4: Link Encryption Devices
Unit 4: System and Application Security
- Module 1: Security Architectures and Models
- Lesson 1:Desiging Secure Operating Systems
- Lesson 2: Controls to enforce security services
- Lesson 3: Information flow model and Biba model
- Module 2: System Security
- Lesson 1: Desktop Security
- Lesson 2: email security: PGP and SMIME
- Lesson 3: Web Security: web authentication, SSL and SET
- Module 3: OS Security
- Lesson 1: OS Security Vulnerabilities, updates and patches
- Lesson 2: OS integrity checks
- Lesson 3: Anti-virus software
- Lesson 4: Design of secure OS and OS hardening
- Lesson 5: Configuring the OS for security Lesson 6: Trusted OS
Top 20 Reasons to Choose Gratisol Labs for Cyber Security Training in Hyderabad
- Our Cyber Security training in Hyderabad is developed in compliance to current IT industry.
- We provide the best Cyber Security training in Hyderabad covering entire course modules during the Cyber Security classes. Also, students avail Cyber Security course in Hyderabad with placement assistance.
- Cyber Security training in Hyderabad are scheduled on weekdays and weekends. Also students can opt for customized schedule according to the requirements.
- Our team of trainers are industry-experts possessing more than a decade experience in training.
- Mentors coaching Cyber Security training in Delhi not only help students in accomplishing live projects, but also provide session on interview preparation along with placement assistance.
- Ultra-modern I.T laboratory equipped with latest infrastructure.
- Our lab is open 5 days in a week. Students, according to their convenience can utilize the lab for completing projects and practice the technical assignments.
- Our training classrooms are equipped with modern I.T infrastructure such as projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi, and digital pads.
- We facilitate our students with glass-door study room and discussion zone area (meeting room) to enhance their learning and exploring abilities.
- Along with technical training and course, we organize no cost sessions on personality development spoken English, group discussion, mock interview and presentation skills to develop high level of confidence in students.
- We also organize no cost personality development and presentation seminars.
- Our course material includes books, and soft copies of tutorials in the form of PDFs, sample papers, technical and HR interview questions, and projects available on our website.
- Students enrolled to Cyber Security training in Delhi can also avail hostel facility at Rs.4,500/- a month.
- We facilitate students with no cost study material, soft copies of PDFs, video training, sample questions for respective certification, and interview questions along with lab guides made available on our website for quick access.
- Our certificates are globally recognized provided after completion of course.
- We facilitate students with Extra Time Slots (E.T.S) for doing unlimited practical at no cost.
- According to the requirements, students can retake the class at no cost.
- Our instructors pay one-to-one attention.
- To enhance knowledge of the students, the complex technical concepts are imparted through easy coaching.
Gratisol Labs Trainer’s Profile for Cyber Security Training in Hyderabad
Gratisol Labs Cyber Security Trainers are:
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing best Cyber Security training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards by our recognized IT partners and organizations.
- Our trainers are MNC working professionals employed in HCL Technologies, Birla-soft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies, and so on.
- Our trainers are certified professionals possessing 7+ years of experience in the industry.
- Our trainers have regular coordination with MNCs HR team on daily basis.
Placement Assistance after Cyber Security Training in Hyderabad
Along with Cyber Security training in Hyderabad, we provide placement assistance to the students.
- Gratisol Labs with successful 96% placement rate has a dedicated HR wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements.
- Gratisol Labs assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs.
- Gratisol Labs, apart from course training, also facilitate students with sessions provided on personality development, spoken English, group discussion, mock interview, and presentation skills to develop a high level of confidence for facing tricky and challenging interviews competently.
- Gratisol Labs provide an in-depth training to the students, which assist them to secure placement in top IT firms such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, and many more effortlessly.
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend Track||Fast Track|
|Course Duration||45 – 60 Days||8 Weekends||5 Days|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day||6+ hours a day|
|Training Mode||Live Classroom||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|