Career and Internship Opportunities in Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance 2020
Description of the Event
Join us for a free information session on Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance. including how to secure a 6-week internship, for added work experience!
Interested in a Drug Safety career and want to learn how you can fill in any experience gap for getting into a lucrative career in Drug Safety? Or you may simply want to sample a class and see what we offer in this program. Join us for a free information session – ONLINE
Wednesday, July 14, 2020, at 6:30 pm CST
Who should attend?
MBBS, MD, BDS, MDS, DMD, DDS, Ph.D., BS Sciences/Life Sciences, Healthcare professionals, QA/QC with Pharmaceuticals, Pre-Clinical Scientists who have a strong career interest in Pharmacovigilance.
What will you learn?
- Key industry tools like Oracle Argus Safety and how you will get trained
- Faculty credentials and how they add value to your learning and career placements as industry practitioners
- Internship opportunity integrated into our training to help you fill the experience gap
- Career services and support after completion of the program
Learn more about the program ahead of time on our website: https://gratisol.com/internships/
Check out our Internship: 6 weeks of hands-on experience along with an internship letter on the most processed cased in the industry…
- Serious cases: Any case that causes death, life-threatening illness, disability, hospitalization, prolongation of hospitalization or congenital abnormality.
- At-Risk Cases: Cases where the patient had been prescribed medication for an unapproved indication, for an unapproved dosing regimen, overdose or for an unapproved age or population (male/female)
- Lack of efficacy cases: Cases where the prescribed indication (a disease for which the drug is prescribed) does not improve.
- Study Cases: Cases involving drugs under clinical study for which a marketing authorization has not been obtained. Cases where drugs have been prescribed for compassionate use. Cases where a post-marketing non-interventional study is being conducted as required by the regulatory authority for assessing the risk-benefit of the drug.
- Spontaneous Literature cases: Published literature articles involving company products and adverse events experienced.
- Invalid Cases: Cases that involve an unspecified patient, product, event, non-company product, an unspecified number of patients, medical information queries or product complaints with no adverse events.
- Non-serious cases: Any case that does not jeopardize the patients’ lives and daily activities.
We’re proud of how our industry projects and internships as part of our training – the only unique training elements in the industry today – have helped many students get into lucrative careers and we invite you to get a FREE glimpse of it all.
How can you attend?
You can join online via Live Webinar. You do have to RSVP your attendance though.
This is a great opportunity to learn more about our programs, meet our faculty members and discover the high career potential in the pharmaceutical industry.
We look forward to meeting you soon!!