Gratisol Labs PVNET is leading the way with an innovative Pharmacovigilance software and drug safety platform to transcend all traditional safety data management and reporting processes. Our drug dafety experience provides clients with the expertise they need to respond to a heightened regulatory focus on signal detection and risk management and address adverse event reporting. Gratisol Labs LifeSphere Safety product is a multi-tenant, cloud-based pharmacovigilance and safety suite that leverages industry standard practices that are implemented as out-of-the-box features and functionalities to transform the product lifecycle. Gratisol Labs PVNET Safety is a life sciences cognitive computing platform that enables automation of core processes, such as case processing, and drives efficient pharmacovigilance, clinical safety and benefit-risk management programs. Clients achieve full E2B(R3) compliance with regulations from ICH, FDA, EMA and PMDA, including all regional variations.
The Gratisol Labs Safety Difference
- Unified, end-to-end safety solution with seamless integration from case receipt to benefit-risk evaluation
- The industry’s first next-generation cloud pharmacovigilance system with production-ready automation
- The preferred safety system of 9 global regulatory authorities, including the US FDA
- Incorporates best practices into a pre-validated, out-of-the-box configuration to reduce customizations and shorten implementation times; seamless upgrades delivered over the cloud
- Built in close partnership with top life sciences organizations – developed and tested with industry’s leaders