Computer System Validation – LIMS ( Laboratory Information Management System)
LIMS is a full-featured Laboratory Information Management System. The entire application runs on each individual personal computer, while the database can run on the same machine, or a networked server.
LIMS meets all GLP requirements by providing full sample tracking, user certification, instrument management, standard and reagent management, full auditing, report and sample scheduling, on-line help, and many other functions.
Users can generate reports and graphs directly from applications such as Word for Windows® and Excel®. The integrated report writer is mail enabled and can export data in many common formats.
LIMS was designed to conform to the laboratories environment through configuration; not custom programming. While most customers’ needs can be met by the standard product, there are times that extensions to the system are desirable. LIMS functionality is to provide for extendibility through an open architecture that has documented application programming interfaces (API’s). The optional LAPI interface provides a means of extending the LIMS functionality from within Visual Basic. Support for Dynamic Data Exchange and WinSockets compliant network interfaces are also provided.
Many times all that is required to meet the specific needs of a laboratory is to change the terminology used within the LIMS. LabWare LIMS provides National Language Support (NLS) which allows all text on any screen to be changed to the site specific needs by simply editing a single file. This same concept is used to support different languages.
LIMS also provides excellent support for Electronic Records through the use of the business rules for Electronic Records which requires password entry for all commits to the database and permits the use of USB tokens for password verification. In addition, the Worksheets feature allows for the creation of electronic laboratory notes which are stored in PDF format and can be signed or secured for greater data integrity.
Who can learn?
- Life sciences (M.Pharm., B.Pharm., M.Sc.)
- MBBS, BDS, BHMS, and BAMS
Minimum Eligibility Criteria For Application To The Course Would Be Either Of The Following:
Applicants are recommended to have one of the following life Science degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD, MBBS/ MD/B.D.S /M.D.S/ B.A.M.S / B.H.M.S /B.P.T/ B.Tech (Biotechnology / Pharmaceutical Science) / M.Tech (Biotechnology), B. Pharm /M.Pharm /BVSC / B.Sc. (Nursing) / B.Sc./M.Sc, M.Pharmacy, M.Sc /MA (Statistics) and all professionals working with Pharmaceutical companies, CROs and Hospital.
To Maintain High Academic Standard, Gratisol Labs Gives Due Importance To The Quality Of Students Enrolled. To Ensure This, The Selection Of Individual Student Will Undergo The Following Procedure:
- Personal Interview
- Screening And Selection Of Students
GRATISOL LABS ADVANTAGE
- Complete Course Material will be provided including detailed information about the entire work flow of Drug Safety Associate.
- 2 months internship available after rigorous training in Pharmacovigilance.
- Own CRO live Projects
- We Provide Real Time Experience on Global Drug Safety Software with PSUR & DSUR Training.
- Highest Placement record across all training institutes
- Industry based SOP’s training
- Trainers with minimum of 7+ years of experience
- Comprehensive teaching by Medical Doctors
- Hands on experience on Global Safety Databases used in the Industry.
- Total 150 hours of exposure to theory, case studies and practicals.
- Practical Hands on Training will be provided on Case Processing, Narrative Writing, MedDRA 16.1 & Who DRUG Coding
OUR TEAM OF EXPERIENCED DRUG SAFETY SPECIALISTS ALSO PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING UPON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF TRAINING:
- Resume Preparation
- Interview Preparation with real time questions and answers
- Mock Interview Sessions
- Communication Skills and Personality development Sessions
- Placement Assistance
- Placement Assurance
Certificate will be provided for this Course on successful completion of Assignments & Projects. Certificate would be awarded at the end of the program by Gratisol Labs.
A fast track weekend course will also be conducted for employees & aspirants of Clinical Research Industry. For more information, please contact Gratisol Labs at email@example.com