Software Validation CSV course
The main objectives of this course are to give attendees a grounding in the principles of Software Validation, Computer Systems Validation and the latest requirements for Electronic Records and Electronic Signatures. The course provides an overview of the FDA and European requirements with practical exercises covering the implementation of those requirements. The course covers the application of these requirements to the validation of both computer hardware and software systems used in Manufacturing, QA, Regulatory and the Control of Processes. The course also covers the latest FDA Requirements and Guidance on Electronic Records and Signatures (21 CFR Part 11) and Quality Risk Management as applied to Software Validation and Computer Systems Validation.
This highly interactive CSV course uses real life examples and explores proven techniques for reducing costs, usually by two-thirds, associated with implementing, and maintaining computer systems in regulated environments.
- It details the requirements for Part 11 and Annex 11: SOPs, software product features, infrastructure qualification, and validation.
- The instructor addresses the latest computer system industry standards for data security, data transfer, audit trails, electronic records and signatures, software validation, and computer system validation.
- Understand the specific requirements associated with local and SaaS/cloud hosting solutions.
- Nearly every computerized system used in laboratory, clinical, manufacturing settings and in the quality process has to be validated. Participants learn how to decrease software implementation times and lower costs using a 10-step risk-based approach to computer system validation.
- The instructor reviews recent FDA inspection trends and discusses how to streamline document authoring, revision, review, and approval.
- Participants will learn how to write a Data Privacy Statement to comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- This course benefits anyone that uses computer systems to perform their job functions and is ideal for professionals working in the health care, clinical trial, biopharmaceutical, and medical device sectors. It is essential for software vendors, auditors, and quality staff involved in GxP applications.
- Reduce costs, usually by two-thirds, for compliance with electronic records
- Learn how to use electronic records and electronic signatures to maximize productivity
- Understand what is expected in Part 11 and Annex 11 inspections so you are prepared
- Avoid 483 and Warning Letters
- Understand the responsibilities and specific duties of your staff including IT and QA
- Understand your responsibilities and liabilities when using SaaS/cloud
- Learn how to perform risk-based Computer System Validation using fill-in-the-blank templates
- How to select resources and manage validation projects
- “Right size” change control methods that allows quick and safe system evolution
- Minimize validation documentation to reduce costs without increasing regulatory or business risk
- Learn how to reduce testing time and write test cases that trace to elements of risk management
- Learn how to comply with the requirements for data privacy
- Learn how to buy COTS software and qualify vendors
- Protect intellectual property and keep electronic records safe
In-Person Seminar going Virtual with increased learner satisfaction.
Yes, attend this seminar from anywhere. We are making it real and more interactive – Here’s a sneak peek:Our enhanced delivery process and technology provides you an immersive experience and will allow you to access:
- The real-time and live presentation as in in-person events
- Private chat for company-specific conversation – the same as you would get in an in-person seminar
- Opportunities to connect with your peers to share knowledge at a different time and have group discussions
- Live workshop activities
- Live Q&A during the event and offline Q&A assistance after the event
- As usual more content, activities and case studies and now adding homework for a comprehensive understanding
Online Training: The Benefits of eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company’s requirements
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization
Who will Benefit:
- GMP, GCP, GLP, regulatory professionals
- Managers and directors
- Software vendors, SaaS hosting providers
Who Should Attend Computer System Validation Training?
IT, QA, & Business Managers and Professionals who need to:
- Manage or participate on computer system projects requiring validation
- Create or approve CSV project deliverables, such as requirements documents, validation protocols (IQ, OQ, PQ), Test Plans, and Test Reports.
- Understand the process of computer system validation
- Author, implement, or upgrade CSV policies and procedures that utilize a risk-based approach to meeting the latest regulatory expectations
- Understand the FDA and international regulatory landscape around CSV