MES Validation ( Manufacturing Execution System)
Manufacturing execution systems (MES) are the computerized solutions that are enabled in manufacturing in order to keep a track of the business and the information of raw materials and their conversion into the final product. This system helps the manufacturing owners to understand the present conditions that are prevailing on plant floor. The inputs, personnel, machines and support services can be managed by Manufacturing execution systems (MES)
MES ably performs in multiple function areas like product life-cycle, resource scheduling, capturing the data, processes and outcomes of the manufacturing process order execution, dispatch, production analysis and downtime management
Who can learn?
- Life sciences (M.Pharm., B.Pharm., M.Sc.)
- MBBS, BDS, BHMS, and BAMS
Minimum Eligibility Criteria For Application To The Course Would Be Either Of The Following:
Applicants are recommended to have one of the following life Science degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD, MBBS/ MD/B.D.S /M.D.S/ B.A.M.S / B.H.M.S /B.P.T/ B.Tech (Biotechnology / Pharmaceutical Science) / M.Tech (Biotechnology), B. Pharm /M.Pharm /BVSC / B.Sc. (Nursing) / B.Sc./M.Sc, M.Pharmacy, M.Sc /MA (Statistics) and all professionals working with Pharmaceutical companies, CROs and Hospital.
To Maintain High Academic Standard, Gratisol Labs Gives Due Importance To The Quality Of Students Enrolled. To Ensure This, The Selection Of Individual Student Will Undergo The Following Procedure:
- Personal Interview
- Screening And Selection Of Students
GRATISOL LABS ADVANTAGE
- 2 months internship available after rigorous training in Pharmacovigilance.
- Industry based SOP’s training
- Trainers with minimum of 7+ years of experience
- Comprehensive teaching by Medical Doctors
- Hands on experience on Global Safety Databases used in the Industry.
- Total 150 hours of exposure to theory, case studies and practicals.
- Training by Real-time Expert trainer
- Live Online Classes
- Free study material
- Online virtual Classes available in Morning, Evening and Weekend
OUR TEAM OF EXPERIENCED DRUG SAFETY SPECIALISTS ALSO PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING UPON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF TRAINING:
- Resume Preparation
- Interview Preparation with real time questions and answers
- Mock Interview Sessions
- Communication Skills and Personality development Sessions
- Placement Assistance
- Placement Assurance
Certificate will be provided for this Course on successful completion of Assignments & Projects. Certificate would be awarded at the end of the program by Gratisol Labs.
A fast track weekend course will also be conducted for employees & aspirants of Clinical Research Industry. For more information, please contact Gratisol Labs at firstname.lastname@example.org