Gratisol Labs Exclusive Medical Writing Training Program
Gratisol Labs Medical Writing team provides professional writing services and quality reviews to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries via individual subject matter experts or full delivery teams, working either onsite or offsite to support medical writing activities. Our medical writers are experienced in various therapeutic areas across all phases of development.
Our Medical Writing services include:
- Submission Project Management
- Regulatory Submission Dossiers (NDA, sNDA, ANDA, BLA, MAA, 505(2)(b))
- Investigational New Drug Applications
- Aggregate Reports (Investigators Brochures, Risk Profiles, Annual Reports)
- Study Protocol Preparation
- Clinical Study Reports
- Medical Information and Post-Marketing Writing
- Research Paper Publication, Posters, Manuscripts, Presentations, and Abstracts
ADVANCED CERTIFIED PROGRAM IN MEDICAL WRITING
Medical writing is the activity of producing scientific documentation by a specialized writer. The medical writer typically is not one of the scientists or doctors who performed the research. A medical writer, working with doctors, scientists, and other subject matter experts, creates documents that effectively and clearly describe research results, product use, and other medical information. The medical writer also ensures that their documents comply with regulatory, journal, or other guidelines in terms of content, format, and structure.
Following Course Content will be covered during the training:
A very good opportunity for Science, Medicine & Pharmacy Graduates.
If your Basic English is good & you are well versed with medical terminologies, this is one of the fastest growing Service Industry in India.
The focus of the lectures is mainly on:
- Introduction to Scientific/ Medical writing
- Publication writing
- Branding and commercial writing
- Narrative Writing
- Introduction to regulatory writing
- Documents in Clinical Research
- Documents in Medico Marketing
- Protocol writing
- PAPER CRF Preparation
- Investigator Brochure (IB) preparation & Subject Diary Card Preparation
- Clinical Study Reports (CSR)
- Common Technical Document (CTD/eCTD) preparation
- Dossier submissions (IND/NDA/ANDA)
- ICD translations
- Handling Statistics in Medical Writing
- Effective Literature Search
- Legal/ Copyright Issues in Medical Writing
Minimum Eligibility Criteria For Application To The Course Would Be Either Of The Following:
Applicants are recommended to have one of the following life Science degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD, MBBS/ MD/B.D.S /M.D.S/ B.A.M.S / B.H.M.S /B.P.T/ B.Tech (Biotechnology / Pharmaceutical Science) / M.Tech (Biotechnology), B. Pharm /M.Pharm /BVSC / B.Sc. (Nursing) / B.Sc./M.Sc, M.Pharmacy, M.Sc /MA (Statistics) and all professionals working with Pharmaceutical companies, CROs and Hospital. You can Join Regulatory or Commercial Medical writing team in Pharma Companies or CROs or KPOs.
To Maintain High Academic Standard, Gratisol Labs Gives Due Importance To The Quality Of Students Enrolled. To Ensure This, The Selection Of Individual Student Will Undergo The Following Procedure:
Screening And Selection Of Students
GRATISOL LABS ADVANTAGE:
- Complete Course Material will be provided including detailed information about the entire work flow of Medical Writers.
- 2 months internship available after rigorous training in Medical Writing.
- Own CRO live Projects
- We Provide Real Time Experience on Scientific Writing for Research Scholars.
- Highest Placement record across all training institutes
- Industry based SOP’s training
- Trainers with minimum of 7+ years of experience
- Comprehensive teaching by Medical Doctors
- Total 150 hours of exposure to theory, case studies and practicals.
- Practical Hands on Training will be provided on Journal Publishing, Protocol Preparation, CRF Designing, Subject Diary Card preparation & CSR Writing
OUR TEAM OF EXPERIENCED MEDICAL WRITERS ALSO PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING UPON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF TRAINING:
- Resume Preparation
- Interview Preparation with real time questions and answers
- Mock Interview Sessions
- Communication Skills and Personality development Sessions
- Placement Assistance
- Placement Assurance
Certificate will be provided for this Course on successful completion of Assignments & Projects. Certificate would be awarded at the end of the program by Gratisol Labs. A fast track weekend course will also be conducted for employees & aspirants of Clinical Research Industry.
For more information, please contact Gratisol Labs at email@example.com