Pay Your Fee Online – Know How to Pay Fees Online
Payment Options for Admission Fees
Gratisol Labs have made the following options available to help you enroll with our training programs quickly and efficiently. You should already have been advised by the appropriate registration amounts payable for your enrollment and/or tuition fees.
If you would like to pay for your fees with this facility, but you are concerned about the security and reliability of the service, please be assured that. Your payment details are automatically encrypted when you enter them.
You can pay large fee amounts safely using below QR Code Paytm BHIM UPI (UPI), Google pay (GPay), PhonePe, Paytm, PayU money, NetBanking (NB), Debit Card (DC), Credit Card (CC) or Paytm Wallet.
The details provided by you shall be utilized only for the purpose of receiving the payments to be made by you to the Institution. All data shall be kept secure, and shall not be divulged to anyone or utilized for any other purpose.
Cancellation / Refund policy
There is no cancellation option for the remittance made online. In case of cancellation of admission, parent can approach the office for refund.
If there is any error of duplicate payment/transaction failure/any discrepancy, the amount will be credited to the account within two working days. If not, end user can approach the Gratisol Labs office for refund with proof of the transaction reference/ bank statement.
General Instructions & FAQs
In this option you can view your fee dues, to pay your fees you will be forwarded to bankers web site, you can pay your fees using your online bank account, debit card etc.
In online payment mode, Don’t make multiple attempts without checking your bank account/card statement in case of any failure transaction.
Online Fee Payment from Paytm
Now you don’t have to wait in long queues or excuse yourself from work to deposit school or college fees through a Cheque, Demand Draft, Challan or Cash. This can be done on your Mobile Phone or Laptop using the Paytm App/ Web in the comfort of your own home or office in a matter of a few minutes!
Paytm has partnerships with several schools, colleges, universities and other premium academic institutions across India such as IIT Delhi, IIT Roorkee, IIT Madras, Manipal University, Amity University, Thapar University, Delhi Public School, CMR National Public School, The Heritage School, Apeejay Group, Resonance, Allen Institute, Aakash, Made Easy, Career Launcher to name a few.
Few steps to pay your fees within 5 minutes
1) Go to Paytm.com. Select ‘Fees’ icon on the top header
2) Select your institute location and then institute name
3) Select the respective area (if required) or enter your enrollment number & other required details
4) Now, click on ‘Proceed’ to review the details like name, class, fee amount etc.
5) Click on ‘Proceed to pay’. Select your preferred payment option, i.e., DC, CC, NB, UPI or Paytm Wallet and pay any amount in one go
6) Do note that you do not need to first load the Paytm Wallet to pay fees. Directly select the payment option, i.e., DC, CC, NB, UPI or Paytm Wallet
7) You will receive a real-time payment confirmation from Paytm on your registered mobile number and email id (if email has been provided by you in the Paytm profile)
For large transaction amounts (Above Rs 20,000), Paytm BHIM UPI or Net Banking is the most preferred mode of payment. This is because debit or credit card may have daily transaction limits as imposed by your respective banks.
For Bank Account Transfer
If you are an Indian citizen residing in India or living abroad and wish to pay the fees through bank transfer can be transferred directly through Wire Transfer to our below ICICI Bank account, as per the details provided below.
For Indian Citizens or NRI’s
- Beneficiary’s Banker: ICICI BANK
- Beneficiary’s Name: Andronovo Labs Private Limited
- Current Account Number: 020205003372
- IFSC Code: ICIC0000202
- Name & Address of Beneficiary’s Banker: ICICI Bank, Panjagutta Branch, 4th Nerella House, Panjagutta, Hyderabad – 500034, India
After effecting the remittance, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with screenshot of payment for issuance of receipt and giving the short details of your fee payment.
For any further assistance please contact us at below address:
Gratisol Labs – A Learning Division of Andronovo Labs Pvt Ltd
Consultant – Pharma, IT, Healthcare & Life-sciences
Phone NO: +91 9705790302, +91 8885198390
Email id: email@example.com