Becoming a Medical Writer is a lucrative and stimulating career for this decade” With the fast pace development in science and technology and increasing awareness and interest of general public in these developments, both scientific writing and medical journalism has gained lot of importance. Presenting the scientific and medical information in an easy format is very important. Gratisol Labs has obtained a position of the premier institution for training the professional for this upcoming field.
With writing gaining so much of importance, the scientific and medical writers should be able to perform simple activities such as proofreading, editing as well as complex activities such as creating and managing journals, writing reviews etc.
The course has been framed with the following objectives:
- To give professional an insight into the various aspects of scientific/ medical writing and will help the writers to make a positive contribution to the medical world, through their documentation.
- To enabling the professional with the skills to express the results of new inventions and discoveries in a scientifically approved manner.
- To imparting professional with technical details of writing observations and results of clinical trials, regulatory submissions, and marketing or promotional literatures.
- Module 1- Introduction to Scientific/ Medical Writing.
- Module 2- Clinical Trials & Regulation.
- Module 3- Drug Design & Discovery.
- Module 4- Tools & Ethics in Medical Writing.
- Module 5- Tools & Ethics in Scientific Writing.
There are several focus areas of medical writing, which include regulatory medical writing, medical writing for original research (e.g., peer-reviewed manuscripts), and medical writing for continuing medical education and patient education. This medical writing certificate program is unique, in that once this certificate program is completed student has the opportunity of applying for a medical writing practicum, gaining real world experience, samples, and references for their portfolio.
Any Science Graduate
Highly interested participants in final year may also apply. The course is intended for:
- Health Professionals.
- Paramedical Sciences Professionals.
- IT Professionals.
- Health Care Planners.